Login Info

You may log into this blog using the login and password below
and add any thoughts you have about Melisa.
Go to www.blogspot.com

Login: 4mymel@gmail.com
PassWord:boocefuss

Monday, December 14, 2009

Boo,

So sorry for your loss, but, of course, it's Heaven's gain. It was a privilege to know such a strong, caring, kind person as Melisa. Just a few days before her hospitalization, I visited with her at Dandee Doodlez. She and Aidan were painting Christmas presents. As usual, she was focused on others and not herself. I feel that I am a better person for knowing her and witnessing her faith, love, and hope. Sometimes I feel so inadequate in what medicine can achieve, but I have found that even with terminal illness, people like Melisa can actually be models of what each of us should be. I loved her and will remember her always. Jaynie

No comments: