Login Info

You may log into this blog using the login and password below
and add any thoughts you have about Melisa.
Go to www.blogspot.com

Login: 4mymel@gmail.com
PassWord:boocefuss

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sweet Impression

I personally do not know Melisa very much. However, she has left sweet, long-lasting impression in my daughter's heart. Grace, my daughter, was in her Sunday School (SS) class when we first visited Starkville First United Methodist Church several years ago. Grace loved Melisa as her SS teacher; Melisa always welcomed her back even though Grace was only a visitor. Grace was sad when I broke the news about Melisa's passing. Yesterday Grace asked if she could come to the visitation. So, she and I went (and the rest of my family). Grace looked at Melisa for the last time and said, "Mommy, we will see her again in heaven". Yes, indeed. All of us who believes in Jesus will be reunited with Melisa one day ...

Sandra Woolfolk

No comments: