Login Info

You may log into this blog using the login and password below
and add any thoughts you have about Melisa.
Go to www.blogspot.com

Login: 4mymel@gmail.com
PassWord:boocefuss

Saturday, December 12, 2009

I've known Melisa since my high school/early college days of working for Reagan Ford, when she was a patient. She was always, always THE sweetest person, and incredibly beautiful both inside and out. There's something special about a physically-beautiful woman who doesn't know she's beautiful. And Boo, I've known...I guess always. Our families knew each other before we existed. So when Angie Crosland told me Boo and Melissa had started dating, I smiled HUGELY. What a perfect pair!

I remember a quote from an old movie. It seems to be fitting in Melisa's case: "How lucky I am to have known someone that to say goodbye was so damned awful."

1 comment:

RememberMel said...

That last post was by Barbara Runnels Coats