Login Info

You may log into this blog using the login and password below
and add any thoughts you have about Melisa.
Go to www.blogspot.com

Login: 4mymel@gmail.com
PassWord:boocefuss

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sparkling eyes that Twinkled and smiled whenever she greeted you, talked about Boo and their sweet boy Aiden, and took care of the needs of her friends that came to her store---that is one thing I will always remember about Melisa. I've been able to see love in all that she and Boo do for each other and for those around them and it makes me want to follow that example. Their example is God and the love He gave them to share (which they do. Thank you Melisa and Boo for letting me be part of your life. Melisa I'll be honored to keep helping Boo with Aiden when he is sick; thankyou for your smile, your trust, and your courage (and fight). I'll miss you but I'll see you again someday. Ellen

No comments: