Login Info

You may log into this blog using the login and password below
and add any thoughts you have about Melisa.
Go to www.blogspot.com

Login: 4mymel@gmail.com
PassWord:boocefuss

Saturday, December 12, 2009

If I recall it correctly, it was either first Christmas or first Boo's Birthday after he and Melisa got married. The exact time is not important, but what is important is the fact that Melisa gave Boo a brand new Red Ryder BB gun rifle! To some, this might seem insignificant, but to all of us men who never really grew up, it is a proof of ultimate love, wife can have for her husband. And wisdom as well, since smart wives know that all what husbands ask in return for being there, is little play time. Laugh at me or not, but I knew right then, that Melisa and Boo are going to make it. I am glad I was right.

Tibor Pechan.

No comments: