Login Info

You may log into this blog using the login and password below
and add any thoughts you have about Melisa.
Go to www.blogspot.com

Login: 4mymel@gmail.com
PassWord:boocefuss

Saturday, December 12, 2009

My Second Mom

Where do I begin?! Melisa is pretty much my second mom. I worked at Rain or Shine for 4 years. I went through the whole adoption process with Melisa and Boo to get sweet Aiden. I saw the struggles and heartache and can tell you Aiden is a true blessing to them. I remember when they left to get Aiden, Melisa said to me "the tanning bed is in your hands, if it burns down, we will deal with it and you when we get back" ha! I also remember when they got back and Boo brought Aiden to the tanning bed. I think we were all over come with joy to see Aiden, we cried! Melisa was my mom away from home and went through my pregnancy with me while I worked at Rain or Shine. She was always my biggest support system and had my back on everything. She would always give me advice on how to handle the madness that came along with everything at that time in my life. I have been blessed to spend these last four weeks with her. I live in Jackson so I got to visit her every Monday, Wednesday and Friday for the past four weeks. I am grateful that I had the chance to spend that time with her and Boo and tell them how much they mean to me. I am half the woman/mother/friend I am today because of Melisa. You will forever be in my heart.

Meghan Eldridge

No comments: