Login Info

You may log into this blog using the login and password below
and add any thoughts you have about Melisa.
Go to www.blogspot.com

Login: 4mymel@gmail.com
PassWord:boocefuss

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A few things I remember...

I think of Melisa everyday! I have a picture of Boo, Aidan and Melisa on my dresser (Which was a Christmas card) and I have the earrings she gave me, hanging on the picture, from when they got back from Russia with Aidan. They are so pretty and of course she got me pink, my favorite color. I miss her dearly and tend to cry every time I think about her. I remember a few funny things about working at Rain or Shine with Melisa.
Pebbles, everyone remembers Pebbles.. That bird was so attached to Melisa and somehow when she opened the kids store, Pebbles got attached to me.. He would follow me around when I would clean the beds. I swear he was a dog at heart. Melisa would laugh every time she came in the store because Pebbles was usually right beside me or on me.. ha!
I remember when I was pregnant working at the tanning bed, She would always laugh at me because I ate so much.. When we would order sandwiches from down the street, she would be sure to say "she wants a WHOLE not a HALF sandwich, she's eating for TWO" :)
Melisa was like my second mom and I love her dearly! She was a wonderful person and I know God put her in my life to make me the woman I am today!

Love you Boo and Aidan,
Meghan Eldridge

No comments: