Login Info

You may log into this blog using the login and password below
and add any thoughts you have about Melisa.
Go to www.blogspot.com

Login: 4mymel@gmail.com
PassWord:boocefuss

Friday, December 11, 2009

Walk to Emmaus

My most significant memory of Melisa was her presence at my Walk to Emmaus in October 2008. Mel worked as a "Tray Toter" during my Walk, and she was without a doubt the most important person to me all that weekend. I felt a very special connection with her. During her battle with cancer, she and Boo met with my husband, David, a couple of times. David performed one of her biopsies early on. Later, Boo and Melisa asked him to review some of Melisa's studies. Although he did not have good news for them, I was so impressed by the positive attitude and strength they both showed. What a great testimony to their faith. I will always admire them both, and I will never forget Melisa... she is special.

-Jan Morgan

No comments: