Login Info

You may log into this blog using the login and password below
and add any thoughts you have about Melisa.
Go to www.blogspot.com

Login: 4mymel@gmail.com
PassWord:boocefuss

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Like Meghan I don't know where to start! I started working for Melisa when I was 15 years old. Going through all the awkward years of highschool, she became a second mom. She always knew before I did what I did wrong(that had a lot to do with how close she was to her employees). The week I started working for Melisa was the week she brought Aidan home from Russia. I did not know Melisa before she had Aidan in her life, but her love for him always inspired me. I loved listening to her stories about all the funny things Aidan does like naming his elf on a shelf Bobby Jones or asking for giant blow ups every Christmas. Melisa made Christmas so special for Aidan that he wanted it to be Christmas year round. The first day she opened Polka Tots I was working and we were so excited. She always had the most creative ideas on how to improve the store and how to make it a place for families. She loved her family more then anything. Melisa taught me so many things about working, but most of all taught me how a beautiful Christian woman should live! We will miss you Melisa!

Olivia Hogue

No comments: