Login Info

You may log into this blog using the login and password below
and add any thoughts you have about Melisa.
Go to www.blogspot.com

Login: 4mymel@gmail.com
PassWord:boocefuss

Friday, December 11, 2009

The Santa collection...

Well, the first time I met Melisa was when I lived next door to her in college. I roomed with her sister-n-law. I just remember that she had the most AMAZING collection of Santas I had EVER seen. They were all beautiful and beautifully displayed...even then I thought this lady should have a store...this is gorgeous! As the years passed I got to know Melisa and Boo on a much deeper level. I got to be a close observer as they went through the process of adopting their precious baby boy. I remember thinking that he even looked a bit like Boo and how AMAZING God was to give them this precious child! But one of my fondest memories of Melisa is the 40th birthday party she threw for Boo. She did not leave one detail out. It was just so fun to see her beaming when she had pulled one over on him. Just seeing the love she had for her husband and her family was so very encouraging. My marriage has always been challenged by observing their love, strength and commitment to each other. Thank you Melisa for your beautiful life and for the way you allowed God to use you even when you may not have known it. She faced NUMEROUS challenges but there was never a time that I remember seeing her that she did not have a smile beaming on her face. You will leave a great LEGACY of faith and strength to your son.

You will be DEEPLY missed!

Kerri Wardlaw

No comments: